Planning a laser tag party? Well, you’ve come to the right place! We have ten awesome ideas for setting up and decorating your space and final touches that will bring everything together.
From ways of arranging furniture in different rooms or creating obstacle courses on stairs/flooring surfaces outside & inside homes – there are endless possibilities when hosting an action-packed event like this one; here’re some great choices:
- Set up different playing zones – this can be accomplished by sectioning off parts of your home with furniture, sheets hung from clotheslines, taped-off boundaries on the floor, etc. This will help keep the action going and give players a sense of where they should be headed next.
- Create an entrance/exit – designate a starting point and an ending point for the game so that players know when they’ve been hit and need to leave the playing area.
- Get creative with obstacles – use everyday household items to create obstacles for players to duck, crawl under or jump over. This adds an extra element of fun and challenge to the game.
- Incorporate team play – split players up into teams and add an element of competition to the game. The winning team can be rewarded with a prize at the end!
- Make it a themed party – if you’re looking to take things up a notch, consider making your laser tag party themed. This could include decorated rooms, costumes, and even themed food and drinks.
- Add some props – props can be used to create different challenges or goals for players to achieve during the game. They can also be used for decoration purposes to add to the party’s overall theme.
- Use festive decorations – whether you’re going with a specific theme or not, it’s always fun to add some festive decorations to your party space. This could include streamers, balloons, banners, and more.
- Serve themed food and drinks – if you’re looking to take your laser tag party up a notch, consider serving themed food and drinks. This could include Nerf gun-shaped cookies or Gummy bears as ammo.
- Capture the flag – Laser tag is already a blast, but this added format will make sure to keep everyone on their toes! Have two different color flags (or any other fun object!) in the room. Let each team delegate a ‘flag-keeper’ or someone defending against shots from others. You can take turns being a ref for rounds if necessary – just remember that it’s all about who gets possession first at the end of round…and wins!!!
- Add a prize – if you’re looking to add an extra level of excitement to your laser tag party, consider adding a prize for the winning team or player. This could be something like a gift card, trophy, or even just bragging rights.
This should give you a good idea of getting started with planning your own laser tag party. Remember, the sky’s the limit when it comes to decorating and setting up, so have fun with it! And don’t forget, the most important thing is to have fun. So go out there and party like a rockstar!
There are a few customizations you can further do to make laser tag games more interesting with:
Table of Contents
Laser Tag Inflatable Set:
The great thing about ordering inflatable laser tag equipment is that it’s affordable and easy to set up. You can transform your backyard into an immersive, interactive experience for all of those who attend with just one purchase!
Plus, if you’re looking for a themed party, this is the perfect way to go. Your guests will love running around and dodging laser beams in an exciting (and safe) environment.
What’s a party without some cupcakes? And what could make your cupcakes even more festive than some fun, laser tag-themed toppers? These toppers come in a variety of different designs and will add an extra level of excitement to your party.
Camouflage Party in Nature:
If you’re looking to take your laser tag party outdoors, we’ve got the perfect idea for you! A camouflage party in nature is a great way to get players active and engaged. All you need is some natural terrain (a park, forest, or even your backyard), some camouflage gear, and of course, some inflatable laser tag equipment.
Make it a glow-in-the-dark party: This is a great option if you’re looking to host your party in the evening or at night. You can use backlights and glow-in-the-dark paint to add an extra element of fun. Plus, it’s perfect for those who want to add a bit of spooky excitement to their party.
Add some extra challenges – if you’re looking to add an extra layer of challenge to your laser tag party, consider adding in some extra challenges. This could include things like completing tasks or missions within a specific time limit or playing in complete darkness.
Freeze Laser Tag:
This is a great twist on the traditional game of laser tag. Players are frozen in place in freeze laser tag when a beam hits them. The only way to unfreeze is to have another player tag you with their beam. This adds an extra level of challenge and excitement to the game.
Kidnapper Laser Tag:
Laser tag is a great way to get everyone in your party involved and having fun. You can even change up how you play by switching out roles, calling people “queen” or king,” for example!
All players must work together as one team against another- protecting their own member who has been designated as “hostage.” The first group of teammates to eliminate all opponent team members wins the game.
Laser Tag is a great party game for all ages. It’s perfect for birthday parties, family gatherings, or even just a fun night out with friends. With so many different variations and options, there’s something for everyone. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s plan a laser tag party already!
RELATED: 5 Best Laser Tag Sets for Adults